This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
January 29, 2017
@0:31 Early Release: Break the moonshine kingpin out of prison.
@7:26 Not Astrophysics: Steal the carbon phenolic from the space agency.
The gold standard for open-world action-adventure series is back, in the fascinating city of New Orleans. With hundreds of vehicles, an outrageous arsenal, and complete freedom to roam this vast city, you have all the tools to become a criminal legend.
Biker gangs, crooked cops and even Voodoo priests prowl these streets and hide in the bayou. And you? You’re the least common criminal of all! Become a man on a mission to claim the Big Easy as your own criminal capital… by any means necessary.
- Discover an open world bustling with life... and crime!
• Take on dozens of story missions through varied districts, each with its own unique flavour, from the French Quarter to the slums and even the mysterious bayou.
• Enjoy the AAA graphics and soundtrack to experience the city's fascinating atmosphere.
- Defend your Turf and raid others
• Exclusive to Gangstar New Orleans, Turf Wars introduce new competition and excitement to your favourite series.
• Claim your Turf and defend it from your rivals -- the resources you'll gain will come in handy when it's time to craft new items.
- Blaze your own trail!
• Create a character in your image using lots of customisation options!
• Equip, fuse and evolve hundreds of weapons, vehicles, gangsters and more to tailor your gangster skills to fit your personal style. From sniper to explosives expert, there are plenty of approaches -- which one will you pick?
IMPORTANT* Gangstar New Orleans requires an iPhone 5 (or newer), an iPad mini 2 (or newer), an iPad (4th generation) (or newer), or an iPod touch (6th generation) (or newer). An Internet connection is required to play.
Gangstar New Orleans: Walkthrough #4 - First time HELICOPTER!